- I will build the Triple Crown Training Team and have 100% success rate for all participants
- I will build up social awareness through the use of Facebook, this blog, Twitter, my training at JCC, and the Triple Crown Training Team.
- I will create another running team that focuses on trail running and I will have a team run in all of the trail races sponsored by the Louisville Trail Store.
- I will read 2 strength & conditioning articles every week.
Forever an Athlete Goals:
- I will rehab my shoulder and get it to the best it's been in 5 years.
- I will run in my 2nd marathon in Nashville with my wonderful niece Dani.
- I will run in all of the Trail Store trail races.
- I will foam roll / rolling stick / stretch every single day.
Husband / Father Goals:
- I will make sure my wife knows she's the most beautiful woman on the planet.
- I will do all of the Cub Scouts activities with Abe and Eli and not complain.
- I will go on a date with my wife once per month (it's not as easy as it sounds).
- I will take read Abe and Eli the Bible two days out of the week.
- I will continue to set an example to Abe and Eli on how to respect and treat women through my actions and treatment of their mother.
I'm sure I'll add to this list throughout the year. As with any goal, they can always get added to or modified. Be thinking about your own goals and what you want to accomplish. Again, it's better than just spinning your wheels with no direction to go.