Monday, August 27, 2012

I'm a little school girl!!!

Not really, but I'm excited like one.  I haven't been this excited in a long time.  The Louisville Performance Summit is coming together very nicely and there's a lot of talk about it so far.  Let me run down a list of the confirmed speakers for the event:

  • Brian Jones, PhD - Owner of Valhalla Grappling Academy and professor at Georgetown College.
  • Greg Fredrick - Co-Owner of Louisville Sports Performance Institute
  • Suzy Goodwin - Endurance strength coach and has run more marathons than you and I will ever run.  
  • Ami McMullen - TRX Master Trainer 
  • Ryan Brown - Co-Owner of Derby City CrossFit
  • Rob Arnold - Owner of Voltage Strength & Performance and all around great guy!
There is still one or two people I am working on that will bring a ton of knowledge with them.  I can't say who yet because I'm still working on it.  So far, Derby City CrossFit is representing hard with bringing a bunch of people and I'm stoked to see just how much they bring in all.  I'd love to have a contest to see which local facility brings in the most people.  Maybe a special reward will go out to them!

If you plan on attending this inaugural event, make sure you head over to the www.active.com page and register.  As much as I want to give this away for free, I can't.  So head over there and register.  More to come about this soon!

Stay tuned for the next post on here.  I'll be discussing one of my newest passions in youth fitness.  

No comments:

Post a Comment