Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Louisville Strength Summit

Call it a meeting of the minds, call it a bunch of meatheads getting together, or simply call it the Louisville Strength Summit.  Currently I'm organizing the 1st annual Louisville Strength Summit to be held at a location TBD.

The way that it works is I will be bringing in some of the smartest, most intelligent strength and conditioning coaches, fitness professionals, sales and marketing gurus, and nutrition experts in the Louisville area.  Is Louisville big enough to hold a summit of this sort?  A summit where a bunch of local competitors will be in the same room helping spread the word of their expertise?  YES!!!  You know why, it's because we are not competitors in fitness.  We are all in the same boat and have similar goals.  We want to give the most we possibly can to our clients and customers.  I know I can learn a lot from Joe Tronzo, a 4 year letterwinner a the University of Louisville and current owner of a local strength facility.  I know I can learn a lot from Chris Bingman, a local fitness equipment sales representative who knows an absolute ton about sales and marketing.  I know I can learn a lot from the owners of the CrossFit affiliates, from the directors of the YMCA, from the trainers at Burn Louisville or Body Evolution Boot Camp.  I'm going to invite all of these people, and more.

The way it will work is we will meet on a Saturday morning at one of the local facilities.  I will create a list of invitees to come and present a topic that is near and dear to their heart.  Their staff will be able to attend for a small fee of $25.  The general public will be able to attend for a fee of $50.  We will provide lectures all day Saturday and come back again all day Sunday.  I'm also trying to get CEU credits from NSCA for attendance to the event.

If you would like to be a part of this landmark event, drop me a line and let me know.  Whether you simply want to attend or if you have something you'd like to present, let me know and we will work it out.  Again, the location and date is currently TBD.  I will let you all know soon so get ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment